Do you know exactly how much you will have when you are ready to retire?
The average American is paying 54 to 64 cents of every dollar they earn in interest and taxes!
Our Principles Promise:
- We commit to protect and promote the interests of our customers, and will always conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects well on our profession.
- We will be totally honest when explaining our education and business background, professional licenses, and years of industry experience.
- We will be completely truthful by not exaggerating the features and benefits of our products and/or services.
- We will always disclose the important features of a product, transaction, or service and disclose potential risks that may negatively affect future performance or value.
- We will always consider our clients current and future needs to determine the suitability of any recommended products or services.
- We will respect the confidentiality of all information entrusted to us.
- We will only use sales presentations and advertising materials that are completely accurate and compliant with state and federal regulations.
- We will always provide our clients with copies of all required documents that relate to the product, transaction, or service that we have recommended to them.
- We will always refer clients to a more specialized professional or firm when their needs go beyond our current license or expertise.
- We will consistently educate ourselves regarding the laws and regulations in our industry, and will always act in good faith toward those we serve.